Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!!

We put our last house on the market the day before Christmas. Here are some pictures. Christmas was a wonderful relaxing break for us. Jake didn't have to work and the house was done!



Before:

AfterBefore:
After:Before
After:Before:After:Before:AfterBefore:After:
This is my favorite bathroom we have done. I loved the backsplash I put in!
BeforeAfter:Before:
After:
Pictures really can't show all the work we really did. We had so much cleaning and sterilizing to do on this house. We also put in all new 6 panel doors and base boards in the whole house. Changed all electrical and part of the plumbing. But it is done and we hope to get it under contract soon!

2 comments:

Loriann Jensen said...

Nice job Em! You're my hero! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Brandi Jo said...

WOW!! That house was really trashed. You guys did a great job!! :-)